Tuesday, January 18, 2011

We had a day of buying.

Yesterday was full of a lot of things. We made breakfast for Grandpa Aitken, we went to Hobby Lobby-- I'm glad I could control myself yesterday, because I could have bought a lot of stuff. Then we went to Costco, in Orem with half of the world. We scored with a 10 pound of chicken breasts, I think the chicken's that they stole the meat from were godzilla chickens cause the chicken breasts where gi-normous. Or they are from Beverly Hills. LOL anyway. Next was a dance store where I got my tights for dance. It was great! I can't wait for jazz tomorrow! Then we ended the day at Wal Mart in Payson. We made my favorite purchase fo the day! A NEW COMPUTER! It's super nice. We are both really happy with it. Yahoo for buying, not shopping. Right Dad?

This computer is awesome because the tower is so bitty. It is maybe a foot tall and is super quiet. The monitor is great. I can't believe how clear the images on the screen are. Great buy.

3 comments:

  1. Well. Howdy! You got the shopping vs. buying down. Now, go in your little planner write down all the stuff you want at Hobby Lobby and then...say to Matt. "I now want to go buying, I have a list." See if that flies! hahahah

    Your computer is super cute and I suppose you won't be wanting the tall and spacious computer cabinet now, huh? ♪♫•*¨*•♥•*¨*•♫♪I love technology♪♫•*¨*•♥•*¨*•♫♪

    Always missing and loving you. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Awesome for you guys!!! I am excited to do webcams with you and you can see my little monsters. How is your internet speed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I heard you had a work-out ala Jill Johnson's!

    I loved True Grit and cried when her horse was killed. Little Blackie saved her with Rooster. That story shows that little girl going through a horrifying and extremely traumatizing experience.

    I have another blog called: http://buttrockranch.blogspot.com

    I also talked about buying vs. shopping on my regular blog. Must be the stuff we all needed on Christmas and didn't get. hahahah...I really got spoiled this year. Next year I'll have to ask for just fixing our porch. LYMI Mommy

    ReplyDelete