Thursday, March 14, 2013

happy things

This day has been full of HAPPY THINGS! I'm still not sick! That is a plus! Also our boss told us that we could go on a vacation for Spring break! So excited! Don't know where or what we are going to do, but something will happen! PERIOD! 

I also have been looking at a lot of different toilet attachments for cleaning the cloth diapers into the toilet.  Kinda like a bidet.  So it will make our lives a lot easier cleaning the baby poopies out of the toilet.  :) Yay! Now I am on the search to find good baby carriers.  Our job will require us to pack Baby-A around everywhere.  So this would be essential! So the search continues! 

2 comments:

  1. SO FUN!!! When is your Spring Break? I hope you get to do something fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it that you're starting your own family traditions at home for holidays. We won't always be together and your traditions will be established. Miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete