Monday, April 22, 2013

2 more sleepies

As of today we have 2 more sleepies until we go to the doctor to try--again--to find out the gender.

Some things to remember that Matt says...
Matt.  "Kick harder, harder, kick your mom harder!!!"
Me, "NO that would hurt, please don't kick harder!"
Him, "I want it to so I CAN FEEL IT!!"

He got whacked for this next one.
This one night I really was having a hard time sleeping while staying at Grandma and Grandpa Aitken's during spring break.  So I laid perfectly still, not to wake up Matt who was sleeping so sweet next to me.  The next day I told him...
"You have no idea how quiet I can be!"
Him, "Your right...I don't! (followed by evil smirks and giggles and his arm covering his chest cause he knew he was going to get beat!)"  Implying that I never stop talking!

1 comment: