Saturday, January 26, 2013

A special thanks!!

The Man
I have the BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD! Today I have wanted to scream from the roof tops about how much I appreciate my man.  He does so much for me each and everyday.
Everyday he does everything for me!
cleans all the rooms of the house
cooks
laundry 
feeds me
cuddles me
deals with me 
helps me 
comforts me
fixes the washer and dryer
holds me 
says sweet things to me 
understanding 
and hundreds of other great things!

I am so glad he is going to be the baby daddy! He is going to do such a fantastic job as a dad.  I can't wait to see him and our wee one together for the first time.  I look forward to it every single day as a sit and think about the future of our tiny family! 

Life is good!!! I am SOOO blessed! 
Thank you honey for being mine, and for taking care of me at my every beck and many calls. 

1 comment:

  1. Awe! He will be a great daddy! He's a baby and kid magnet like no other! We've all noticed it! Glad you have a devoted husband that cares so much! We are proud of you both and anxiously awaiting to see your Buddha belly and feel that babe inside you. How exciting! I do want to hold it ASAP, too

    ReplyDelete