Thursday, January 24, 2013

relief

Today I made a huge decision which has already lightened my stress!  This morning after waking up from 3.5 hours of sleep it hit me for the hundredth time that maybe I needed to drop my current courses.  I thought about it for hours and when Matt woke up I felt totally okay with the idea!  After speaking to different individuals about it on campus I knew this was the right choice to make.  I know that some people are very sad with my decision and feels as though I have given up. BUT I have not!  I know that by dropping my courses  I am coming to the realization that I can't do everything.  And I am okay with that!  I'm growing a human and that's kinda a big deal!

Today's hardships...fever, stomach flu, and fatigue.
Highlights...Reese's Pieces

Cravings....Grandpa Cookies, cake, anything with chocolate!


No comments:

Post a Comment