Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The BIG reveal


I can't believe that I haven't posted anything since finding out what we are having.  We had a great time at the doctor a few weeks ago.  I finally gained some weight--4 pounds.  We went straight to the ultrasound room and without any troubles the doctor got a GREAT shot of our little baby's privates!!! 

"IT'S" A GIRL!!!



With some hesitation the doctor said for Matt’s sake, “ you know she could grow a little wiener before popping out!”  So now Matt is holding on to that little tiny chance that it is a boy! But I’m pretty sure we’ve got a little Dune Baby! 


This last weekend I was able to spend time with my Grandma Dune, Mom, Dad, Aunt Diana, and Aunt Luana! We visited family all over the state.  And Aunt Diana reminded me regularly that I needed to tell everybody about my little Dune in my tummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment